Please volunteer for 2019
Transport professionals are invited to express their interest in mentoring Monash Engineering students in 2019.
This is a program offered jointly by Transport Engineers at Monash (TEM) and ITE-ANZ.
The TEM Mentoring Program aims to connect students with established industry professionals in order to motivate, empower and encourage the next generation of professionals entering the transport industry.
The program provides mentors the opportunity to:
- Transfer skills and contribute to the development of future transportation professionals
- Improve management, leadership and communication skills
- Expand professional networks
- Increase awareness of current tertiary curricula
- Gain recognition of skills, knowledge and commitment to the profession
Mentors will help engineering students to:
- Develop new and valuable skills
- Plan career and educational goals
- Build employability skills
- Develop new networks and contacts
If you are interested in applying for the program, please fill out the relevant form:
Please send your questions to email@example.com