You can join ITE-ANZ by simply joining the worldwide ITE organisation.
ITE Membership grades:
- Full Member
- Institute Affiliate
- Student Member
The worldwide group is located at www.ite.org with membership information contained at the following locations:
- General ITE Membership Information
- Online ITE Membership Application Form
- Online ITE Membership Application Form for students.
There is a discount for retired members.
Check the ITE website for any further updates.
Student membership is free for for full-time students at the undergraduate or postgraduate level.
There are also discounts for young members: the annual membership dues increase from US $0 at age 23 to US $210 at age 30.
If you’ve ever thought about becoming a member, now is the time. As a Young Member, you will receive all ITE member benefits such as:
- Access to experts and resources through ITE Community – social media, conversation and technical discussions
- Participation at the local ITE District and Section events
- Connection to the industry and trends with a newly redesigned ITE Journal, ITE connect e-newsletters, and ITE Bookstore
- Personal career advancement opportunities
- Participation in ITE’s wide range of technical councils – from parking, to complete streets, from transportation planning to ITS. You can join as many as you like
- Ability to influence the future of transportation through participation in ITE council forums.
Access to Young Member only content including:
- Young Member Committees
- Young Member Award
- Young Professionals reception/events at ITE international conferences
- Regular Young Member columns in the ITE Journal
- Opportunity to develop your leadership skills and collaborate with other leaders of the transportation industry.