You can join ITE-ANZ by simply joining the worldwide ITE organisation.
ITE Membership grades:
- Full Member
- Institute Affiliate
- Student Member
The worldwide group is located at www.ite.org with membership information contained at the following locations:
- General ITE Membership Information
- Online ITE Membership Application Form
- Online ITE Membership Application Form for students.
There is a discount for retired members.
Check the ITE website for any further updates.
Transport Planning Professionals Special Offer
Transport Planners can join ITE for free until the end of 2023. If you find value and want to stay, the next year is at 50% the price.
Student membership is free for for full-time students at the undergraduate or postgraduate level.
There are also discounts for young members: the annual membership dues increase from US $0 at age 23 to US $210 at age 30.
If you’ve ever thought about becoming a member, now is the time. As a Young Member, you will receive all ITE member benefits such as:
- Access to experts and resources through ITE Community – social media, conversation and technical discussions
- Participation at the local ITE District and Section events
- Connection to the industry and trends with a newly redesigned ITE Journal, ITE connect e-newsletters, and ITE Bookstore
- Personal career advancement opportunities
- Participation in ITE’s wide range of technical councils – from parking, to complete streets, from transportation planning to ITS. You can join as many as you like
- Ability to influence the future of transportation through participation in ITE council forums.
Access to Young Member only content including:
- Young Member Committees
- Young Member Award
- Young Professionals reception/events at ITE international conferences
- Regular Young Member columns in the ITE Journal
- Opportunity to develop your leadership skills and collaborate with other leaders of the transportation industry.