The ITEANZ Executive Board has released a Strategic Plan for the organisation for 2016-2019.
CALL FOR ASSISTANCE: ACTIONS FROM THE ITEANZ STRATEGIC PLAN
The 2016-2019 Strategic Plan sets out the Vision, Mission and role of ITEANZ in the context of changes in transport and the transport profession and of working with like-minded organisations to develop the profession and professionals. It seeks to develop a sustainable, growing organisation which utilises ITE’s strengths as a significant international organisation.
As a result of the strategic planning process, a number of projects were identified. These are listed below and the Board are now looking for members who would be interested in taking up the challenge of starting the development and delivery of at least the first stages of any of these projects. If you would like to work on a particular project please contact us to express your interest.
Potential projects (project leader in brackets):
- Program of seminars (including two in Sydney and one in New Zealand)
- Develop webcasting
- Develop YouTube recording (Nirosha Kariyawasam)
- Develop a Policy and Procedure Manual (Ken Hall)
- Develop strategies (or at least some basic dot point directions) for:
- Tapping into/utilising ITE USA resources
- Membership and sponsorship development
- Involvement of general members in providing services
- Services to be provided to ITEANZ members versus non-members
- Website/technology development.