Student Chapters have been active in a number of Universities around Australia. They serve to promote interest in transport among undergraduates and encourage membership of the ITE.
- Professional development and networking
- Meeting prospective employers
- Becoming connected to a world-wide network of transport professionals
- The opportunity to seek understanding of sub-disciplines within the transport field
- Subscription to the ITE Journal and a range of online forums
- Support from ITE Australia and New Zealand Section.
Recent successful events in Australia have included industry nights and BBQs.
Student membership is free for the first year, then US$30 for subsequent years.
Starting a New Chapter
For more information please refer to the ITE guide to establishing student chapters.
For further information please contact the ITE-ANZ Secretary or visit the ITE Student Programs and Services Page.