Some of the key leaders of ITE International toured Australia and New Zealand in September 2015.
This was a fantastic opportunity to share ideas and the latest developments. The exchange was two-way.
The touring party consisted of:
- John Kennedy – ITE International President
- Hibbett Neel – Past ITE International President
- Tom Brahms – ITE Executive Director & CEO
- Michelle Birdsall – ITE Journal Senior Editor
- Becky Malenke – Senior Project Manager, Neel-Schaffer Inc
- Jon Kiser – Professional Engineer, Neel-Schaffer Inc
- Milton Carrasco – President & CEO, Transoft Solutions Inc
… and some of their family members.
Thanks go to Andrew O’Brien, Nick Szwed and David Nash who did a lot of work organising and hosting the Tour party.
Special thanks to those who gave time to give presentations to the group, including:
- Ray Kinnear and Jim Webber (PTV and Docklands Development)
- Mark Russell (Road Safety) and John Gaffney (Managed Motorways)
- Matt Hansford (Intelematics)
- Rod Chapman, Peter Daly, Brian Negus and Megan Ballantyne (RACV)
The visit was very successful and built a great sense of cooperation between North America and Australia & New Zealand.
More pictures are available on our facebook page.