Transport professionals are invited to express their interest in mentoring Monash Engineering students through a program offered jointly by Transport Engineers at Monash (TEM) and ITE-ANZ.
The TEM Mentoring Program aims to connect students with established industry professionals in order to motivate, empower and encourage the next generation of professionals entering the transport industry.
The TEM mentoring program provides mentors the opportunity to:
- Transfer skills and contribute to the development of future transportation professionals
- Improve management, leadership and communication skills
- Expand professional networks
- Increase awareness of current tertiary curricula
- Gain recognition of skills, knowledge and commitment to the profession
Mentors will help engineering students to:
- Develop new and valuable skills
- Plan career and educational goals
- Build employability skills
- Develop new networks and contacts
- Applications close: Tuesday, 31 July 2018
- All individuals who express their interest will be notified by Friday, 3 August 2018
- Induction meeting: Thursday, 9 August 2018
Please register your interest using this form.
If you have any questions about this program, please email email@example.com
Further information is available in the flyer. See the pdf download below.