Three expert speakers will discuss one of the most interesting and controversial topics facing transport professionals and economists: transport pricing.
- Dr Leslie Martin – University of Melbourne
- Dr Martin will discuss who wins and loses from how we currently pay for roads and how that is likely to change under congestion pricing.
- Hugh Batrouney – Grattan Institute
- Grattan’s research concluded that it was time that governments looked to introduce congestion pricing to better manage demand for road space.
- Catherine Rooney – Chief Economic and Commercial Adviser, Infrastructure Victoria
This free seminar is kindly hosted by RMIT University.
Please register your attendance via TryBooking.
Event / Seminar Information
Three expert speakers
Tuesday 26 June 2018
Time: 4:15 pm
Venue: RMIT University, Building 80, Level 10, Room 17, 435 Swanston St, Melbourne