Student Chapters have been active in a number of Universities around Australia. They serve to promote interest in transport among undergraduates and encourage membership of the ITE.
- Professional development and networking
- Meeting prospective employers
- Becoming connected to a world-wide network of transport professionals
- The opportunity to seek understanding of sub-disciplines within the transport field
- Subscription to the ITE Journal and a range of online forums
- Support from ITE Australia and New Zealand Section.
Recent successful events in Australia have included industry nights and BBQs.
Student membership is free for the first year, then US$30 for subsequent years.
Starting a New Chapter
For more information please refer to the ITE guide to establishing student chapters.
For further information please contact the ITEANZ Secretary or visit the ITE Student Programs and Services Page.